Spofford Butterfly Gala
Join us this year and celebrate HOPE TAKES FLIGHT...at the 2013 Butterfly Gala and Auction on Saturday, October 19th at the DoubleTree Hotel in Overland Park.
Board Member Doug Nickerson and wife Janine along with Board Member Paty Daves and wife Dede will serve as co-chairs for this evening and assure a night of fun with purpose. Spofford’s Butterfly Gala and Auction helps fund the services and programs for the children we serve. The event will begin at 6:00pm with a reception and silent auction, followed by dinner at 7:30pm and a live auction to conclude the night.
Give the gift of HOPEHOPE and help a child TAKE FLIGHT!
Support the Butterfly Gala through event sponsorship, auction donation, or as a guest and help vulnerable children achieve a better future.
Corporate Sponsorships: $2,500 - $25,000
Table Host: $1,250
Individual Tickets: $125
Auction Donation: $25 and up
The butterfly is a powerful image for us. It represents the transformation and growth we believe occurs as a child heals, makes a fresh start and takes flight. Give a child wings and Spofford will help them soar.
There are many ways you can help in making our 2013 Spofford Butterfly Gala a fun and successful event. Send us an email if you would like more information. Sponsorship levels available - call Kira Montuori at 816-508-3474 for more details. Unable to attend but want to support Spofford children and families with a monetary donation, call Deb at 816-508-3410 for more infomation.
Watch for the exciting and expansive array of auction items that promise an evening of active bidding. And we're going HIGH TECH... don't forget to bring your phone!
Live Auction Items include:
- We'll help you TAKE FLIGHT with exciting getaways to New York, L.A., New Orleans, Phoenix and more!
- You or your special someone will sparkle with elegant jewelry from Meierotto Midwest Jewelers, Wanda Allen and ABQ Jewelry
- Cross these off your Bucket List including an African Safari trip, Fly Over the Plaza Lights and a trip to the US Open!
- Cheer on your favorite KC Team with fan packages for the Chiefs, Royals and Sporting KC!
Super Shopping in the Silent Auction:
- Apple products
- Garmin Navigation System
- His and Her Bikes
- XBox 360
- Tickets to KU Basketball, Kansas City Chiefs and Royals
- Losts of great holiday shopping items... Check back for more!
Proceeds from the Butterfly Gala and Auction fund direct services needed for the children.
For more information or to reserve your table, please e-mail Deb Johnson, or call 816-508-3410.